Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's moving day...

Time, as they say, changes everything. And the last year has sharpened my focus considerably. Until now, I spent my blog time writing about cycling in general, especially the cycling which interested me, and how it affected me.

I've decided that I need to fine tune my thinking and my riding. I've opened a new blog site:


Click on the title and you'll be magically transported via the internet to the site. At the top right is a subscribe button. If you want these posts to appear in your email inbox by that same magic, just click and add your email address.

While I'll still be posting the blog site address on my Facebook page for those who haven't yet "unfriended" me, the main way you'll see my musings is if you subscribe. These last couple of years, not wanting to be completely anonymous, I have shamelessly promoted myself at every opportunity. It's time for that to change.

I realize that I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, and sometimes I write without much to say. Rather than force-feed that on to my friends, I'll give them the opportunity to choose.

Click subscribe to receive a more or less weekly posting on brevet-style riding. Riding which for me is "Cycling With Henri".

Bonne Route

No comments:

Post a Comment